Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ShriPhani is youngest member at 16yrs of age



The recent community meet held on Sat, 11th August was unique as we had the youngest member, Sri Phani join TWINCLING Society at 16 years of age. Sri Phani is a very enthusiastic Class XII student of H.P.S. who is currently exploring Python and wants to consult on Linux System Administration opportunities.

Shriphani Palakodety at 16yrs of age is the youngest member of TWINCLING Society.

At an age when most people have fun and play with cool gizmos, Sriphani has created a niche for himself by focussing exclusively on Linux and Python. He wants to do something really creative.

In his own words,
I am a guy who is still studying in class 12. I want to embark on a project that sets up a network as soon as boxes are plugged together. I wish to embark on this as the school where I studied till class 10 (HPS R)
which is pretty reputed, had disgusting computer programs and used propreitary software(illegally of course).

A free utility that will do the same would be an ideal gift to my school. I would like to do this in python. I need advice on how to embark on something like this and what i need to learn. I do not care about speed with which objective is achieved and so on. I want to enjoy the journey and reach this goal.


A few community members have come forward to mentor Sriphani. All the best for your future endeavours.

No comments: